In March everything turns green, including your drinks! Since the most Irish day is just around the corner, we thought it would be a good idea to share some fun ways you can celebrate St. Patrick’s Day this year. As they say, go green or go home!
Fun Ways to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day
- Cook a Traditional Irish Dinner – One of the most popular Irish dishes is corned beef and cabbage. Here’s a great recipe that might just become a staple in your household!
- Make a Green Cocktail – These spring forward cocktail recipes are perfect for those who want to celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day with a bang but don’t want to just drink green beer all day.
- Go Green or Go Home – Dress up in all green or you’ll get pinched! 😉
- Watch a St.Patrick’s Day Parade – Check out this list of the best places to see this fun parade!
- Decorate Your House – Show off your Irish spirit by decking your house in all things green and clovers.
How will you be celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year?
If you want to get lucky this St. Patrick’s Day, make sure to enter our Pot of Gold Contest for a chance to win a $50 gift card!
Starting Tuesday, March 10th, we will be posting on our Instagram account (@tristateliquors4319) every day until March 16th, so you will have 7 chances to enter and win big! 😃 The winner will be announced on St. Patty’s Day! Good luck!
Make sure to follow us on Instagram today so you don’t miss out on the fun! https://www.instagram.com/tristateliquors4319/
Tri-State Liquors has all your beverage needs covered. We stock 20,000 cases of imported and domestic beers, huge selection of ice cold kegs, soda, wine, wine coolers, liquor and more! Choose from thousands of beverages at the best discount prices and best of all… NO SALES