With Easter only a few weeks away, now is a perfect time to start thinking about your dinner arrangements. Are you hosting or visiting your family this holiday season? Either way, you know you’re going to need some wine!
Here are the best Easter wine pairings to try with your family and friends:
Best Easter Wine Pairings
- Cabernet Sauvignon – You can serve your rich Cab with a roasted or grilled rack of lamb.
- Pinot Noir – Sweet and sour flavors in a glazed home would pair beautifully with a low tannins and high acidity in a Pinot.
- Chardonnay – You can’t go wrong with a crips white wine and a roasted chicken!
- Muscat – With its vibrant acidity and richness, this wine will support any creamy lemon tart you serve at your Easter dinner.
- Rosé – Either it’s a salad or a plate of fresh seafood, rosé will pair nicely with just about any light bite you serve.
Serving more than a wine at your Easter dinner? Tri-State Liquors has all your beverages covered. Choose from thousands of options at the best discount prices and best of all… NO SALES TAX!