Thanksgiving is almost here! That means it is time to start preparing for hosting your family and friends this holiday season.
If you plan on having a few people over or a larger crowd, planning out your Thanksgiving drinks ahead of time will for sure pay off. Believe us, your guests will feel extra special when they see you took the time to put together specialty drinks along with bottles of wine that will go great with the food throughout the day!
- Pumpkin Ale Beermosa: Start the day off with a taste of pumpkin! This spin off of a traditional mimosa is a tasty treat to kick off your Thanksgiving day! Check out this drink recipe video on how to make one!!
Main Course Wine
- Pinot Noir is a great choice to serve for your thanksgiving dinner and is an incredible wine. You can select a New World Pinot Noir that’s a lighter, fruit-forward profile. Or you might prefer an old world Pinot Noir selection.
- Chardonnay is ideal for a classic turkey dinner. It will complement a variety of flavors, such as the herb notes used when basting the bird. The oaky notes of a Chardonnay will bring out more complex flavors and textures from the turkey. On the other hand, a fruity and crisp Chardonnay will offer a more delicate taste.
- Pumpkin Pie Martinis will be a delicious treat after your turkey dinner. This drink features real pumpkin puree, maple syrup and pumpkin spice and is served in a chilled martini glass! This boozy cocktail is smooth, creamy, and sweet.
- Apple Cider Hot Toddies is a great spin off of the classic hot toddy by using apple cider as the base. You will want to Simmer apple cider with cinnamon sticks, fresh rosemary, and orange slices and serve it with a shot of Fireball whisky.
These are just a few options that you may want to incorporate at your thanksgiving! Tri-State Liquors has all your Thanksgiving beverages covered. Choose from thousands of beverages at the best discount prices and best of all… NO SALES TAX!