Tis’ the season for graduation parties, First Communions, bar mitzvahs, weddings and more! If planning those parties often leaves you with a headache, we’re here to help! Want to know our tips for planning successful and stress-free family celebrations this spring and summer? Keep reading!
It’s safe to say that party planning ahead of time will allow you to have everything in tact and ready to go before the big day arrives. Without further ado, here are our 6 tips for planning unforgettable family celebrations this year.
Tips for Planning Successful Family Celebrations
- Draft your budget to have a better idea of what area you can spend more money on.
- Determine your guest list to know how many people you’ll need to accommodate/ feed.
- Choose a Party Location to know whether you need to rent an event space or prepare your own house for the guests.
- Plan your Party Food/ Drinks. Once you have a list of confirmed guests, it’s time to figure out how to feed them all! You know a great party simply doesn’t exist without beverages, right? Check out our Party Planner Drink Calculator to help you with all your drink estimates!
- Choose a Party Theme. Are you hosting a religious gathering like a First Communion? Is it a graduation party? The purpose of your event will dictate what party theme you should go with. Whether you choose it to be formal or casual, it’s important to put it out there so the guests know what to expect, including a dress code and gifts.
- Include Party Games. Last but certainly not least, the party activities! No event should end without them. Why? Because party games mean bonding time! If you live in the Tri-State area, make sure to check out Party Pros East Coast. They offer insanely fun rental games and accommodations!
No matter what type of family celebrations are ahead of you, always remember to plan ahead. Our last piece of advice? Stock up on your beverages! Tri-State Liquors has all your needs covered with a wide selection of wine, beer, liquor and mixers. All at very affordable prices (see this month’s SPECIALS). We are conveniently located in beautiful TAX-FREE Delaware with easy access from I-95.
Don’t forget to Sign up for our Exclusive Coupons to receive even more savings on already discounted prices – available only for our subscribers!