Being stuck at home for too long can get boring, especially when your home bar is not fully stocked up! Luckily, here at Tri-State Liquors, we got you covered! If you want to avoid running out of alcohol, check out our tips for making sure your home bar is in top notch shape!
How to Stock Your Home Bar
- Stock up on the alcohol you enjoy the most – While you might want to impress your guests one day with your extensive liquor selection, your home bar should include some of your favorite alcohol first and foremost. After all, you’ll be the most regular customer at your home bar. 😉
- Consider these universal basics. – Vodka, gin, whiskey, tequila and rum are what we always recommend to have on stock in your home bar. It’s also worth having a bottle of red, white and sparkling wine as well to pair with your snacks and gourmet (or takeout) dinners.
- Mixers and garnishes. You’ll generally want 2-3 bottles of mixer per bottle of liquor (such as bitters, club soda, cola, ginger ale, tomato juice, etc.) Pick up some lemons, limes, cherry, olives and other garnishes. Keep in mind the strength of drinks!
- Don’t forget the glassware! Proper glasses are what will ultimately elevate your home bar game. Choose these liquor glasses for whiskey lovers and these highball ones to preserve beverage’s crisp, rich texture for a fresh taste every time.
- Stock up at a liquor store with the best discounts around! Tri-State Liquors is knows for being Delaware’s largest beverage superstore. We stock 20,000 cases of imported and domestic beers, soda, wine, wine coolers, liquor and more!
Still not sure how much alcohol you need for your home bar? Come into Tri-State Liquors today and one of our team will help make sure you’ve got everything you need to make your time at home that much more fun!
As always, drink responsibly.