A beginning of summer is often considered a busy time for families. Celebrating special occasions with your loved ones is a beautiful reason to get together, but planning all the upcoming Weddings, Graduation parties or First Communions surely can give one a headache. Luckily, we have a solution!
Party Planning ahead of time will allow you to have everything intact and ready to go before your guests and a big day arrive. But in order to have a successful party planning experience, you need to ask yourself these 2 important questions first:
- What is your budget?
- How many people do you want to invite?
Once you have all those details figured out, the fun part begins! Below you’ll find 4 Elements to Planning a Successful Family Gathering:
- Party Location. Whether you want to host a gathering at your own place or rent an event space, you need to check that bullet off your list as soon as possible. Those save the date invites can’t go out without a party address, can they?
- Party Food/ Drinks. Once you have a list of confirmed guests, it’s time to plan how to feed them all! You know a great party simply doesn’t exist without beverages, right? Check out our Party Planner Drink Calculator to help you with all your estimates!
- Party Theme. Are you hosting a religious gathering like a First Communion? Or is it a graduation party? The purpose of your event will dictate what party theme you’ll go with. Whether you choose it to be formal or casual, it’s important to put it out there so the guests know what to expect (Dress code? Gifts?).
- Party Decorations. Depending on your budget, you can go crazy at the Party City store buying everything in your sight or go the DIY route, and leave it to your kids to decorate the party. Once again, it all goes back to what the event theme it is going to be (formal or casual).
- Party Games. Last but certainly not least, the party activities! No event should end without them. Why? Because party games equals bonding time! Looking for examples? Check out these 27 Insanely Fun Yard Games.
No matter what type of a family gathering you’re about to plan, always remember to plan ahead. Our last piece of advice? Stock up on your beverages! Tri-State Liquors has all your needs covered with a wide selection of wine, beer, liquor and mixers. All at very affordable prices (see this month’s SPECIALS). We are conveniently located in beautiful TAX-FREE Delaware with easy access from I-95.
Tri-State Liquors | 302.792.BEER