Easter brunch or dinner is a perfect time to master your wine and food pairings. We thought it would be a good idea to share some basic wine pairing tidbits that will compliment your meal and make it that much more memorable.
Best Wine and Food Pairings For Easter
- Champagne – Bubbles are a perfect way to get into the festive spirit. Depending on the grape, you can serve it with just about any dish. Here’s a closer look at the best wine and food pairings.
- Rosé – This is where you can pair light bites such as a salad or a plate of fresh seafood.
- Cabernet Sauvignon – Serve your rich Cabernet with a roasted or grilled rack of lamb.
- Chardonnay or Pinot Grigio– Crisp white wine and a roasted chicken is always a good idea.
- Pinot Noir – Sweet and sour flavors in a glazed home would pair beautifully with a low tannins and high acidity in a Pinot.
- Savignon Blanc– With its aromas of lifted citrus, tropical fruit, and crushed herbs., this wine will support any creamy lemon tart you serve at your Easter dinner.
Serving more than a wine this Easter? Tri-State Liquors has all your beverages covered. Choose from thousands of options at the best discount prices and best of all… NO SALES TAX!
Tri-State Liquors | 302.792.BEER
Let’s face it, beer and weekends go together … they just do.
Tri-State Liquors has a full line of ice cold Kegs in stock. We got all your beverage needs covered and we are conveniently located in beautiful TAX-FREE Delaware with easy access from I-95.