We don’t know about you but we think Easter is a perfect time to master your wine and food pairings! Chances are you already have your favorite bottles picked out, but we thought it would be a good idea to share some of the most beloved pairings that will surely make your dinner that much more memorable.
Here are the best wine and food pairings for Easter:
Best Wine and Food Pairings For Easter
- Champagne – Bubbles are a perfect way to get into the festive spirit. Depending on the grape, you can serve it with just about any dish. Here’s a closer look at the best wine and food pairings.
- Rosé – This is where you can pair light bites such as a salad or a plate of fresh seafood.
- Cabernet Sauvignon – Serve your rich Cabernet with a roasted or grilled rack of lamb.
- Chardonnay – Crisp white wine and a roasted chicken is always a good idea.
- Pinot Noir – Sweet and sour flavors in a glazed home would pair beautifully with a low tannins and high acidity in a Pinot.
- Muscat – With its vibrant acidity and richness, this wine will support any creamy lemon tart you serve at your Easter dinner.
Serving more than a wine this Easter? Tri-State Liquors has all your beverages covered. Choose from thousands of options at the best discount prices and best of all… NO SALES TAX!