Summer is here! Did you hit the beach yet? This year, we already registered some hot HOT temperatures, but thankfully there’s always the beach to cool off at!
To prepare you for a summer filled with successful beach day trips in the Tri-State area, we put together a list of things you’ll need for a good Beach Day. Cheers!
5 Things You’ll Need for a Good Beach Day
- Sunscreen. If you live in Delaware or are coming from the Philadelphia area, stop by the farmer’s market in New Castle, Delaware before you hit the beach. Not everybody knows that besides food, you can find there a beauty shop with heavily discounted products. It’s never good to skip a sunscreen on a beach day, so make sure to grab one for your family and friends!
- Cold Beverages. Why spending more money on alcohol when you can save it for something else? Visit Tri-State Liquors in Claymont, Delaware (333 Naamans Rd) before you head down to the beach. We are Delaware’s largest beverage superstore! See this month’s specials here. If you’re looking for fun summer cocktail recipes, check out this post.
- Cooler. OK, so you stocked up on your favorite beverages, but what’s a good beach day without a cold drink in your hand? Save yourself trips to the store and bring ice (and cups) with you!
- Snacks. Don’t waste your time in lines to get food at the boardwalk, bring your favorite munchies with you! It’s not only convenient to always have some snacks on hand, but also very friendly for your wallet!
- Wagon. Invest in a friendly, light carrier so you don’t have to make multiple trips to the car to bring all your belongings to the beach!
There are many ways to have a fun beach day, but if you make sure to bring these 5 things, we guarantee you a good time! Once again, Tri-State Liquors is always there to help you with all your beverage needs. We are conveniently located off I95, just over the Delaware/Pennsylvania line. Better yet, our low prices and tax-free shopping will make you smile!
Tri-State Liquors | 302.792.BEER