Not everyone in America knows that Delaware has some of the prettiest beaches in the country. In fact, we Delawareans consider it our hidden treasure! Sure enough, the shoreline tends to get pretty crowded during summer months, yet we still consider our beaches pretty clean and family-friendly.
To prepare you for a summer filled with successful beach day trips in the Tri-State area, we put together tips and hacks on How To Plan a Fun Beach Day On a Budget.
How To Plan a Fun Beach Day On A Budget:
- Stock up on beverages in sales tax free Delaware! Why spending more money on alcohol when you can save it for something else? Visit Tri-State Liquors in Claymont, Delaware (333 Naamans Rd) before you head down to the beach. We are Delaware’s largest beverage superstore! See this month’s specials here.
- Pick up your sunscreen at a Farmer’s Market. One of our favorite places to visit is a farmer’s market in New Castle, Delaware. Not everybody knows that besides food, there’s a great shop with heavily discounted beauty products. It’s never good to skip a sunscreen on a beach day, so make sure to stop by the market, and get one for your family and friends!
- Bring a cooler. OK, so you stocked up on your favorite beverages, but what’s a good beach day without a cold drink in your hand? Save yourself trips to the store and bring ice (and cups) with you!
- Pack your snacks. There’s more than plenty places to grab food by the beach, but why leaving the paradise when you can bring your munchies with you? It’s not only convenient to always have some food on hand, but also very friendly for your wallet! Plus, no waiting lines!
- Stay connected. Make sure to download Tri-State Liquors mobile app. You never know when you get stranded on the beach and it might get in handy! Plus, we offer great loyalty program for our customers (hint, #1).
There are many ways to have a successful beach day, but if you follow our tips and hacks, we guarantee you a good time! Once again, Tri-State Liquors is always there to help you with all your beverage needs. We are conveniently located off I95, just over the Delaware/Pennsylvania line. Better yet, our low prices and tax-free shopping will make you smile!